Thursday, January 13, 2011

Red panties & Tequila




I took a couple shots of Tequila and left for the bar. I was all dressed up in a cute black dress with some hot red leather Bordello pumps.  I walk in and the band is already playing. Everyone turns to look at me, I already know I'm the hottest girl there. I walk toward the stage and everyone moves out of my way. I look up to see the sexiest guy ever wearing tight black pants and holding a microphone. He was singing, his shirt was drenched in sweat.
He must have caught me staring at his cock through those tight black pants because when his set was over he came to find me and ask me if I would like to hang out backstage with him. My little pussy was so wet just thinking about being alone with him. We went to the back into a small room with just a couch, bar, and table. He told me he had been watching me all night. He stated telling me how bad he wanted me, I could feel my nipples getting hard. I slid my dress down and sat in his lap. I could feel his huge cock throbbing up against my ass. I put my hand between his legs and began to stroke it.
 He quickly unbuttoned his pants exposing the biggest cock I had ever seen! I hurried to wrap my lips around it almost like I was starving for it. He pushed my head down on it as hard as he could, he liked it when he could feel be gag on it. My pussy was sopping wet when he pushed me on all fours and grabbed my hips. He gently slid his cock into me. I could feel my pussy swallowing every inch of it slowly. It was so big it felt like he was stretching my pussy as far as it would go. I looked back at him with a grin on my face and told him to fuck me hard.

I love rough kinky sex. Extreme phone sex really gets my little cunt hot. Wanna play?


1-888-70-HOT4U
Call and ask for Piper!

No comments:

Post a Comment