Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Let's get wasted!

Hey there I'm Piper. This is my new blog where you can read all about my kinky phone sex calls.
Ill start by telling you about one of my favorite little drunk loser boys. We will call him Bret. He loves my sexy little body and has a hard time telling me no when he is drunk lol or sober for that matter. First I made him run to the store and pick up a half gallon of Jose Quervo tequila.. YUMMY!
 He had a big double shot glass to fill for me.
 I made him tell me about all of his naughty fantasies and everytime he mentioned a wet little pussy he would take a shot for me. The drunker he got The more he kept talking about pussy. Now he knows his loser ass is never gonna get any so that's why it was so hard for him not to talk about it. His cock was hard as a rock but he wasn't allowed to touch it untill he was nice a tipsy. Three drinks for your little princess! *giggle* Good job my little drunken pet.
 Now that you are nice and drunk I can ask you anything! Everytime you tell me something personal like your address, wifes email or home phone number I will let you touch that throbbing cock of yours. It only took 10 minutes to get all of his info!
Now that I have him right where I want him I send him the link to buy my sexy little ass Amazon E-Gift cards. How can you say no to spoiling you favortie princess! He bought me so much stuff! It's like Christmas everytime he calls.
After I have gotten everything I could possibly want I let him stroke his cock. He starts stroking vigorously and begins to breathe heavy. I could tell he was right on the edge, that's when i told him "Hands Off" *giggle* You know you arent allowed to cum you silly jerk off boy.


Wanna have some forced intox phone sex with me? 
Be careful I just might ruin you.... :p

Love, your little redheaded sex kitten Piper.



1-888-70-HOT4U

No comments:

Post a Comment