Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Redheads do it better!


That is me and my besty Ginger! She is so hot and knows how to please me. We have so much fun together it's no surprise our 2 girl phone sex calls are so hot. We are two delicious redheads with no limits. We like to get as nasty as possible, especially when we get together. We both have long red hair and perfect perky lil tits. Have you ever been with two girls? Even if you have I'm sure it wont compare to being with us! We are like firecrackers... :P Anything from kinky roleplays to humiliation we love to play together. While we may be brats at heart that doesnt mean we don't know how to please a man. I know your cock is rock hard thinking about two fiesty redheads toying with you. I love the taste of pussy and no girls pussy is sweeter than my bff Gingers. Maybe if you are good I will let you have a taste. tehe  Just make sure you are man enough for the both of us....if not we will ruin you!! *giggles*

XoXo Piper & Ginger
Call us now!
Just Dial 1-888-70-HOT4U
and ask for Piper and Ginger!


No comments:

Post a Comment