Friday, February 25, 2011

I love to tease


Teasing boys brings me so much joy! I just love wiggling my little coed phone sex ass in a guys face! You can look  but you can't touch! Maybe I will have a seat in your lap and let my nice round ass rub up against that hard cock of yours. Teasing is fun and all but the best part about teasing is being able to deny you afterwards. I like to make a guy stroke for me and get nice and close to the edge before I slap his cock out of his hand. No cuming till I say so silly boy. You are going to have to prove yourself to me if you want to cum. DO you know how to please a Princess? Tease and denial phone sex is so much fun. I love hearing a guy wimper and beg to cum. How pathetic are you? Stroking as fast as you can hoping to blow that hot sticky load before I take it away from you. So all you jerk off boys who know you arent good enough to please me why dont you give me a call. Maybe I will make you stroke for me only to ruin it? ooo or maybe Ill tell you all about how a real man fucks me..

Kisses, Piper

1-888-70-HOT4U

No comments:

Post a Comment